Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nichols Wedding...Part 1...

I had the honor and pleasure of shooting a small wedding recently! It was a beautiful, meaningful and joyous wedding full of love and happiness. And it happens that I went to High School with the groom!

So Danny & Leah, here is your first sneak peak of your wedding. Thank you for allowing me to share your special day and I wish you a lifetime of love, health and happines...

The details...






The ceremony...







And Danny's wonderful family...


I hope you guys like your little sneak peak. There are many many many more images from your special day! I will get up one more sneak peak for you guys of the formals in a few days!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Just a little sneak peak of some of the shots I got on your shoot! Hope you like them and thank you for the honor of shooting your life as it happens!
ALL images Copyright of Crystal L. Ziegenfuss...all rights reserved! Do NOT copy any images off of this blog without written permission of myself, Crystal L. Ziegenfuss.

Background paper by Kay Miller

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP