Friday, April 30, 2010

Nichols Wedding Part 2...

I wanted to share one more sneak peak of this beautiful couple! Here are some from the formals. They were troupers for the formals outside in the cold windy weather!











I wish you both a lifetime full of love, health and happiness! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Followers

About This Blog

Just a little sneak peak of some of the shots I got on your shoot! Hope you like them and thank you for the honor of shooting your life as it happens!
ALL images Copyright of Crystal L. Ziegenfuss...all rights reserved! Do NOT copy any images off of this blog without written permission of myself, Crystal L. Ziegenfuss.

Background paper by Kay Miller

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP